Compare Journal Entries to ETrading Data
This report was designed for comparing the profit/loss values of the Journal Entries and the ETrading Data. The system checks whether there are any unbalanced clients with differences between the Bookkeeping entries of Hyper and the external trading system.
In the opened window, fill in the required dates for the report and define whether to ignore balance differences of less than one.
The report has two sections:
- Compare journal entries to ETrading Data
- Mismatch accounts balance between TP and Hyper
Compare journal entries to ETrading Data
Each table in the first section of the report is related to client and displays a daily summary of the trading, that includes the trades P&L, the journal P&L, the trades count and the balance.
Please note - This is a progressive balance, so that each row summarizes its above rows.
The "trades count" field represents the amount of close trades for that day (until 24:00). This is the amount of close trades as reported in the trading system. The value of the "Trades P&L" field, is according to the trading system and the "trades Account".
The "Private Description" field represents the amount of close trades for that day until the moment of receiving the data into Hyper. This is the amount of close trades as reported in Hyper. The value of the "Journal P&L" field, is according to Hyper and the "Private Description".
Usually the report displays an empty table which represents an identical amount of close trades in both Hyper and the trading system. In case of difference between the close trades amounts, it will be displayed in this table. A difference between the amount of close trades or between the P&L values, is usually caused by the delay of the syncing between the action in the trading system and its data update in Hyper. In fact, the systems must be identical at midnight, except for rare cases of trade closing few seconds after midnight. In this case, the accounts manager should manually fix the bookkeeping entry, as described below.
Mismatch accounts balance between TP and Hyper
The second section of the report, displays exceptions and differences between the client balance in Hyper and the reported balance in the trading system. These are differences in the current balance which include open trades and the balance. Each client with differences is displayed in a new row with the following information fields:
|Client details||Client Number, Client Full Name, Trading Account.|
|Balance||The client balance in the trading system.|
|Account Balance||The client balance in Hyper.|
|Difference||The difference between the client account balance in Hyper and the client balance in the trading System.
Please note - the difference value is always positive.
An empty table is displayed if there are no differences in the balance values. A difference is usually caused by a wrong / missing document production (e.g. missing receipt, unreported withdrawal in the trading system, wrong currencies exchange, etc.). In order to find the problem, open the Account Journal, or open the Action Wizard of Hyper Trading System Interface in the client card.
Replace (fix) Bookkeeping Entry
The Bookkeeping Entry should be fixed according to the following information fields of the report:
- Trades P&L - The value of profit / loss, according to the trading system.
- Trades Count - The amount of close trades for that day (until 24:00), as reported in the trading system.
The bookkeeping entries fix should be done according to the following steps:
- Open the client Account Journal.
- Find the required bookkeeping entry according to its reported date and open it.
- Press the
Please note - This action does not delete the entry, but cancels it and replace it with the new updated entry.
- In the "Private Description" field, the trades amount is displayed. Modify this value to the "Trades Count" field value of the report.
- Modify the value according to the "Trades P&L" field value of the report.
- Modify the total amount in local currency, to the new displayed value in the title of the bookkeeping entry table (Debit / Credit sections).
- The same values must be copied to the other section of the bookkeeping entry.
- Press the button, to approve and save the new modified bookkeeping entry.