Home Page - Main
The home page of Hyper displays the client's Email and allows a quick and simple access to the variety of tools, areas and modules of the system.
The E-mail system is an integral part of the CRM (customer relationship management) of Hyper and Uniquely allows advanced operations with its other modules, clients/suppliers cards, tools, tasks system and service tickets. The reliability of the system is very high, it does not allow the collapse of the data and provides the user with unlimited storage.
The system was customized and designed to suit the needs of every company, organization and business, and to create the overall efficiency of the following processes:
- Save time work - because Time Is Money. All of the information and documentation files are quickly and easily accessible and linked to the calendar, customers / suppliers cards, tasks and service tickets.
- Obviating multiple systems - Obviate the need to use multiple systems and external Email programs in your business. It allows an easy workflow and connection with the data of the Hyper's CRM system. It organizes and creates comprehensive documentation of all correspondences, to optimize and streamline your workflow.
- Quick access to customers and suppliers cards and to their activities history directly from the e-mail system.
- Information sharing in the departmental and organizational level - Group mail boxes to use in departments of several team members or in the entire organization.
- Sending an email distribution for advertising / marketing and easily adjust and customize it to different recipients.
- Create a new task / service tickets from any Email message, for further assistance or treatment of specified department / employee.
The main page of Hyper, presents the Email system and includes additional supporting related tools: Tasks management, Personal Contacts, Password storage, Sending EMail in wide Circulation and Sending SMS messages.
The following actions and options are available from the Home Page:
- Choose Mailbox. For further information, please read the next section.
- Read Email Message.
- Open Attachments.
- Attach Message into Client / Supplier Relationship Log.
- Search EMail Message.
- Delete Email Message.
- Support Tools - Tasks management, Personal Contacts, Password storage, Send EMail in wide Circulation, Send SMS messages and Create Email Signature.
Mail Box Display
The user can choose the required Mail box from the menu:
- Inbox - The incoming messages.
- Sent Items - The sent messages.
- Drafts - Unsent saved messages.
The messages table presents the Sender / Addressee of the message, Subject, Received On / Send Confirmation, Attachments and size, as follows:
|From / Send To||This is the Sender / Addressee name. The status of the incoming messages is marked with the following icons:
|Subject||The title of the message. The subject of any Message in the Inbox, can be modified by the user. There are two possible icons that can be added to this field:|
|Received On / Send Confirmation||The exact time of sending / receiving the message.|
Please Note - any mailbox with five receiving failures will retry to receive the message once an hour.
Read Email Message
Single click on selected message will present a preview of the message. Double click will open the Mail viewer window.
There are few action buttons available for any message, according to the selected mail box. These action buttons are also available in the Homepage:
|Reply Sender||Reply the sender of the chosen message.|
|Reply All||Reply all recipients of the chosen message.|
|Forward||Send this messages to other recipients.|
|Print the selected message. The system will display print preview.|
|Advanced Features||Open the selected message. The action buttons will be displayed above the message.|
|Create New Task||The user can choose whether to create a new task or a new service ticket from the selected message. Choosing on of the option will copy the content of the message as follow:
|Show Deleted||When this checkbox is marked, only deleted messages will be displayed. For regular display unmark this checkbox.|
|Delete||Delete the selected messages. Deleted messages will be moved to the archive. For further information click here.|
This button displays three options:
|Copy Address to Clipboard||Copy Email address to clipboard and make it available to paste on local computer.|
|Store Contact||Add contact details to contacts list.|
|Add sender to white list||Cancel the Spam label for the this sender. Sender will be marked as Spam by the system, according to definitions of the users authorization (Employees module), in the "Spam Filter" field.
For further information Read the system Administrator section at the bottom of this page.
Attached documents and files can be opened or saved as described below:
- Click on the icon, to open a menu with the following options:
- Open File.
- Save All Attachments to Disk.
- Attachments Tab - After opening a message, the attachments tab is available. The attached files will be displayed in the table. Click the icon to open the file or click the checkbox to make the saving buttons available.
- Hidden Attachments - In order to open or save files that were attached to the body of the message click the button and choose . The attached files will be displayed in the attachments tab.
Attach Message into Client / Supplier Relationship Log
This option allows to automatically attach message info Client / Supplier Log. The linkage is done by comparing the Email address with the Client / Supplier Email addresses or domain name (taken from the "Web Page" field).
Any message that was automatically attached into Client / Supplier, will be marked with in the Subject field. Click on this sign will open the Client / Supplier card. Please Note - BCC messages will not be attached since this message is hidden.
The system allows to attach messages manually to Client / Supplier cards. In order to attach the message follow the next steps:
- Double click on the message.
- Click the Attach into Client / Supplier Relationship Log.
- Search for the required Client / Supplier / Project / Meeting.
- After choosing the contact person, the message will be added to the relationship tab of the Client / Supplier card. If there is no Email Address in Client / Supplier card, the system will offer to create a new contact person in this card. Choose Yes to create a new contact person, and No to copy the Email address to the Client / Supplier "Email" field.
In order to cancel attaching, open the Client / Supplier card, go to the Relationship tab and delete the message from the messages table of the Email tab and then delete the contact person that was created.
Click thebutton to open the search window.
Use the following fields to search for the required Email message:
|Search Subject & Body For||Search for the required text in the Subject of the Body of the message.|
|From||The name of the sender / Email Address.|
|Has Attachments||Choose whether this message has any attachments.|
|Part of Attachment Filename||Fill in part of the attached file name and choose "Yes" in the "Has attachments" field.|
|Mailbox||Choose the required mail box.|
|Search In||Choose whether to search in the Current Folder / Deleted Folder / All.|
|By Mark Flag||Choose the marking type of the message.|
Please Note - This search is done for the chosen Mail Box only (Inbox / Sent Items). In order to cancel the searching mode, click thebutton again and click on the button.
Delete Email Messages
In order to delete an Email message, click the check box in the "From" field and click thebutton. The deleted messages can be viewed by checking the Show Deleted check box. Click this checkbox again to view the current messages again.
Please Note -
- Every deleted message will be saved in the archive and will be able to be restored at any time.
- Any spam message will be automatically moved to the deleted items folder (archive). System administrator, read more about the spam filter definitions at the bottom of this page or click here.
- The deleted items table will display messages from the last 90 days.
- Deleted messages can not be removed.
Restore deleted messages
- Deleted messages can be restored by choosing the required deleted message from the deleted items display, and press the button. The message will be moved back to its original Mail Box.
- Spam message can also be restored, without changing its spam tag .
The main page of Hyper offers its users the following Support Tools:
|Personal Contacts||Personal contacts list of the user.|
|Tasks||Create and follow Tasks in the organization.|
|Password Storage||Save and encode personal passwords that will be available for users according to authorizations.|
|New SMS||Send SMS messages to Cell phones using the Hyper System. System administrator - for further information please contact the SYE Customer Service.|
|Send Mail In Wide Circulation||Send Email message to multiple attendees for marketing and advertising purposes.|
|Email Signature||Create personal Email Signature.|
Processes of receiving and sending Email and meetingsHyper executes tests and commands according to the activity of sending and receiving Email messages and meetings. These processes include the activity of the servers as well as the DB updates. For further information about these processes, press here.
SMS System Settings
Hyper can be connected to SMS system through API of SMS services company. For further information, Contact SYE customer service department.
After purchasing the sms package, the user will get a Username and a Password and will need to define it as follows:
- Open the Automation Log & Web Services of the system fundamentals.
- Click the button.
- In the "Hyper Service ID" field, fill in the Hyper Service ID of the SMS services company.
- Fill in the Username and the Password.
- Press the button.
The automation program of the server, sends and receives Email messages. The automation receives Email messages in POP3 protocol and in port 110 and sends Email messages in SMTP protocol in port 25. Sent message will not be encoded, since it sent from the DB Server and not from the users computer.
Please note - the Email definitions for Gmail use POP3 protocol in port 995 and SMTP protocol in port 465. These messages are encoded with SSL.
Send Mail In Wide Circulation - Unlike the regular method of sending Email messages, this action is done from the local computer of the user. The system admin must verify that the computer is able to communicate the Mail Server in port 25.
Spam Filter Definitions
The system administrator can define whether to active the filter for the incoming Email messages. The system checks the EMail address and the Domain of the sender and compares it with the records of the Client / Supplier / Project cards in the data base, the personal contacts list and the approved addresses of the white list. If no match is found, the message will be added to the "Deleted Items" folder. In order to define the Spam Filter, open the Authorization label of the Client Card. In the "Spam Filter" field, choose "Simple White List".
Email Account Definitions
There are two possible types of Email accounts to define:
Personal EMail BoxAfter creating the Email account in the server, it has to be defined in the Users Card. In order to define the the personal Email Account, open the Authorization label of the Client Card. Under the "Email Account" title, fill in the definition fields as follows:
|Email Type||Choose the required type for the Email account
|Email Address||The Email address to send and receive Email messages. This address will be also written in the "Email Username" field.|
|Email Server||If the same server receives and sends the Email messages, define this field only (the domain name is the server URL) as follows:
If there are different servers for the incoming Emails and the sent Emails, fill in the incoming emails server (POP3) in the "Email server" field, then fill in the SMTP server in the "Send Through Anonymous SMTP" field.
|Send through Anonymous SMTP / Different ESMTP||Fill in the SMTP server in case that is different than the POP3 Server.|
|EMail Username||The user name of the account. The automation will use it to connect to the Email account.|
|EMail Password||Password for the Email account.|
|Delete Messages from POP3||Hyper gets the Email messages from the Email server and stores each message separately. This field defines when to delete the message from the server (not in Hyper). If the user prefers not to delete these messages, contact the SYE customer service.|
|Spam Filter||Hyper uses a filter on any received Email message, to compare the sender details with the exist data base. If there is no match, the message will be marked as Spam.|
|Email Server Errors Counter||This field counts the reported Email server Errors.|
Send Email through SSL Account (Gmail Account)
In the Email Server fields, add the domain name and the port, as well as the SSL definition. The POP3 protocol usually uses the 995 port, and the ESMTP protocol usually uses the 465 protocol. For example:
An ESMTP protocol that creates an un-encrypted connection at first, and then creates the encoded connection, usually uses port 587. In this case, write the exp definition parentheses instead of ssl. This type of connection is used for sending Email messages. For example:
For common Email services (e.g. Gmail, Office), hyper has a "Preset action", so that the user only need to define the "Email Server" field as follows:
Public Mail Boxes
By using a public mail box, each of the incoming Emails will be available for all of the Public Mail Box users. Deleted messages will also be deleted from all of the Public Mail Box users. We recommend to use Public mail boxes for service tickets, in order to follow these service tickets and tasks.
This definition can be found in the "Public Mail Boxes" tab of the system fundamentals. Insert a new row by using the right button of the mouse and choose Insert New Row. In the new row fill in the following fields:
|Account Handle||The name of the Mail box. This will be the displayed sender name for the addressee. The name of the company will be added to the sender name.|
|Authorized Groups||Define which group of users can send and receive Messages through this Mail Box. If none of the authorization fields was defined, this mail box will be available to all of the users in the organization.|
|Authorized Users||Define which users can send and receive messages through this Mail Box. If none of the authorization fields was defined, this mail box will be available to all of the users in the organization.|
|Internal Forward to Users||This option is used to forward Email messages to another users, so that if a message is deleted, it will still be available in the Mail box of these users.|
Test Email Account
The propriety of the Email Account can be checked by using thebutton. The system will try to connect to the Mail box and will display the test results.
Decoding winmail.dat Messages
Email messages sent from Microsoft Outlook, contain a file called winmail.dat. This file may be added as an attachment to the received message and is encoded in TNEF standard. Hyper recognize this file and decode it on the server side. This message will be displayed as follows:
- Message Subject: If the original message does not have any Subject, Hyper will display the subject from the winmail.dat file.
- Message Body: If the message does not contain a body, Hyper will take the body from the winmail.dat file.
If the original message contains more than 20 chars, Hyper will merge the original message and the content of the winmail.dat file: The original message will be displayed first and the message from the attached winmail file will be displayed below.
- Attachments: any attached files will be added to the bottom of the message.
Please note - Only the encoded version of these messages will be saved in the Hyper system. None of the senders or addressees details will be saved. The standard of Hyper is either UTF8 or Base64.
Retrieve Email Messages
In case of deleted Email messages and their related objects (this is a very rare event), a retrieval and re-download of the messages can be executed. This action can be done by deleting the Emai_Servers_Sync table records, for the required dates.
Virtual Printer Installation
One of the available applications when istalling Hyper, is the Hyper Virtual Printer. Sending a document to this printer by using the "Import Virtual Printing" option, allows to save it as PDF file that will be available for sending as attachment.