The Team Calendar in an expansion of the Personal Calendar and is used for managing and following the calendar of the entire team. The Team Calendar presents the schedule of the team members with live updates and modifications.
The Team Calendar view is available according to the authorizations of the user.
This window presents the Team Schedule in a daily view, according to the chosen date. The Team Calander is presented in a personal customized view. The user can choose the dispaly from the options in the following options:
- Personal Customized View - By using the the user can change the order of the employees in the display.
- By Agency - Dispaly the Calendar according to the required agencies. The user should choose the required agencies from the given list of agencies or choose the "consolidated view".
- By Department / Category - Dispaly the Calendar according to the required Department / Category. The user should choose the required Department / Category from the given list of departments or choose the "consolidated view".
Each square presents a meeting and its relevant information (can be edited by the system administrator). By pointing on a meeting square, a frame with its details will be presented and will include its subject, attendees, location, time and current status. The squares are presented according to the chosen display and are painted as follows:
- Green - Confirmed meetimg.
- Yellow - Tentative meetimg.
- Red - Cancelled meeting.
- White - The shift time of the employee.
- Purple - The pointed time square.
- Dark Purple - Sick Day / Vacation Day.
Personal Calendar of hte user - This field allows to view the personal calendar of any of the employees and managers on the list, according to the defined authorizations in the users employee card. If the user chooses the "Consolidated view for Agency" or "Consolidated view for Department", then the required ageny or department should be chosen from the list in this field.
There are three action buttons available in this screen:
|today||Show the current day.|
|Show Deleted||Show the deleted meetings (Cancelled). The deleted meetings will be presented as long as this button is active.|
|Customize Columns Order||Change the order of the employees in the display.|
Quick startThe Team Calendar is a very simple tool that can be easily operated:
Create a new meetingIn order to create a new meeting follow the next steps:
- Double click on the required time square.
- Fill in the relevant fields.
- Choose the required attendees and recipients by using the button.
- Click the button.
Confirm / Cancel meeting
- Click on the required meeting square.
- Choose the required Status.
- Click the button.
More OptionsBy using the right button of the mouse, the following menu is available:
|Edit Meeting||Open an exist meeting for modifications.|
|New Meeting||Create a new meeting.|
|Print the calendar according to the current dispaly.|
|Print Meeting with Contacts||Print a list of meetings on required dates.|
|Irregular Shifts||Allows to modify the shifts time or update a Sick/Vacation days, according to authorizations.|
Calendar Access AuthorizationThe system admin should define the users authorizations for the Calendar access. These definitions should be defined in the Authorization label of the Users Hyper card, in the following fields:
- Team Calendar Access
- Block user's Calendar Access by Default
Duty field definitionsThe system Admin should define a duty fields for any new meeting. These fields should be defined in the Fields Rules window.
Special Dates & HolidaysIn order to set the local Holidays and special dates in the Calendar, open the Agencies label of the System Fundamentals and choose the local calendar in the "Add to Calendars" field.
Weekend definitionin the CalendarIn order to set the available working days in the calendar, open the "Agencies" label of the System Fundamentals and choose the required definition in the "Local Date Mask: Weekend on Fri-Sat" field:
- YES - Five days view.
- No - The calendar will include the weekend days.