This tab displays all of the general information about the client, contact details, Parent / Child Clients & Middleman.
The Client Card has few tabs according to the following issues:
- Contact Details - The main page of the Client Card, as described below.
- Relationship - Displays the relationship log of the client. For further information Click here.
- Documents - Storing files and documents related to the customer. For further information Click here.
- Sales - manage the sales processes and the accounting of the client. For further information Click here.
- More info - Adding a custom functions, according to the needs and requirements of the organization. For further information Click here.
- Trading System Interface - Hyper was designed to be used as CRM and Accounting system that supports trading systems. The system offers an expansion for the client card in order to allow trading and receiving a live information from trading systems as well as using the trading action wizard of hyper. For further information Click here.
In the main tab (contact details), the user can view and modify the client details int he following tabs:
- Main - The Client's general details, including Identification information, organization details and type, Relationship abstract, etc.
- Additional Contacts - Additional contact persons.
- Map - Locate the company according to its address.
- Parent / Child Clients & Middleman - Clients and Middleman related to this client (e.g. holding company, subsidiary company).
- Spare Fields - Additional information fields according to the organization needs and requirements.
This tab displays the clients general information. At the top of the client card, there are few definition fields, that can be modified by the user: (Additional fields can be added by the system administrator)
|Client Full Name||Combined the Last name and the First Name.|
|Client Number||An automatic and unique client number, given by the system.|
|Agency||Choose the agency (Branch) of the organization, for the client.|
The default status of any new client is "New".
In this tab, fill in the clients contact details and general information. Additional descriptions and explanations about the information fields can be found in the bottom of this page. Please note - mandatory fields are marked with . Also, please pay attention to "ID Dock Type" field, which defines whether this client is a Private Person or a Corporation. this definition is important especially for organizations that provide currencies services.
There are few action buttons available in this tab:
|Delete||Delete the Client Card.|
|Edit ID||Edit the general details of the client card: Last Name, First Name, 3rd Optional name, ID Dock Type, Country, ID Number.|
|Account Journal||This button opens the accounting area of the client and displays the Bookkeeping entries and account activities as well as the formal produced documents.|
|Reports||This button opens a useful suggested reports menu for the user.|
|Print an Envelope||Print the contact details of this client on an envelope..|
This tab is used for updating additional contacts in the organization, and to sort and organize them according to their Agency / Division. At the top of this tab there is a searching field to search for a contact person by his name. This tab has two main areas:
- Contacts list - The list of the contacts sorted by the Agency / Division.
- contact details - Contact details and general information about the contact person. Additional information about the information fields can be found at the bottom of this page.
Please Note - mandatory fields are marked with . Filling in wrong or partial details, may cause some errors that will be related to this client card. For contact person with a legal status in the Corporation (if defined in the "ID Dock Type" field), the user should pay attention to the following fields: Last Name, First Name, ID Number, Legal Status, Gender and Birthday. These fields are required for regulation needs.
There are few action buttons in this page:
|Add Record||Add a new contact person.|
|Create Mail||Send an Email message to the contact person.|
|New SMS||Send SMS message to the contact person.|
|New Meeting||Create a new meeting with the contact person.|
|Print an Envelope||Print the details of the contact person on an envelope.|
|Copy Contact to a Letter||Copy the details of the contact person to the clipboard.|
|Delete||Delete the contact person.|
After filling in the information fields of the client card, click thebutton.
This tab displays the location of the client by using "Google Maps":
|Verify Address on Google||In order to see the location of the client, fill in the exact address in the Main tab. The system will also display the GIS Latitude and Longitude.|
|Zoom In / Zoom Out||Change the map view.|
|Save Map Image||Save the map image in this tab.|
|Open Google Interactive Map||Open the browser to view this location in Google Maps.|
Parent / Child Clients & Middleman
Clients can be related to other clients (Parent / Child) or to Suppliers (Middleman). The table in this tab contains all of the clients and suppliers that are related to this client. Double click on a record to open its Hyper card.
Please note -
- A linkage between Clients (Parent/Child) is done by defining the "Parent Client Account Name" field. This Client will be automatically marked as a "Child Client" in the Parent client card.
- A linkage between a client and a middleman is done by the "Middleman Name" field. The middleman should be first defined as middleman in its supplier card.
This tab is used for additional information fields according to the organization needs and requirements.