Relationship Management of Client, Suppliers and Projects
One of the most important activities in the organization is the relationship management. The relationship log is used by the managers (especially sales and marketing managers), to follow the relationships with the organizations Clients and suppliers, in order and to analyze it in order to learn about it and to plan the future necessary contacts.
This tab displays the relationship log of the client / Supplier and contains meetings, phone calls, Emails, tasks, service tickets, SMS messages, audio recordings and meeting summaries. The relationship log is available in the following sub-tabs:
- Meetings & Phone Calls - as described in the next section.
- Service Tickets
- Audio Recordings
- Meeting Summary
Meetings & Phone Calls
This tab displays all of the meetings and the phone calls related to this Client/Supplier. The "What" field describes the type of contact (Phone Call / Meeting / User Notes / System Note). At the top of this tab there are few searching fields. Use these fields to define the required filters for the search, and click on thebutton.
Each of the meetings with this Client / Supplier will be displayed in this table as well as the meetings abstract. Double click on the meeting record will open the meeting window.
According to the meeting summary, the system allows to change the Handling Status by using thebutton, as described below.
All of the phone conversations with this Client / Supplier will be displayed in this table. In order to report the phone call, use one of the following buttons:
- No Answer - Use this button if there is no answer. A new phone call record will be added to the table and the "No Answer" value will be automatically filled in the "abstract" and "PhoneCall Result" fields. The system will ask the user to choose the timing for an auto reminder to call again. This timing will be automatically filled in the "Next PhoneCall On" field. These fields can be modified by the user.
- Left a Message - Use this button when leaving a message to the Client / Supplier. This button will create a new phone call record. Fill in the Abstract field with a short description of the message. In the PhoneCall results the system will automatically choose "Left a Message". The system will ask the user to choose the timing for an auto reminder to call again. This timing will be automatically filled in the "Next PhoneCall On" field. These fields can be modified by the user.
- Short Conversation - A new PhoneCall record will be added. The user should fill in the "Abstract" field and choose "Short Conversation" / "Long Conversation" in the "PhoneCall Results" field. If an additional phonecall is required, fill in "Next Phone call On" and "Next Phone call By".
The user can add notes to this table. Use thebutton and fill in the "Abstract" as well as the "Next Phone call" fields.
By using the Click here.button, the user can set a new meeting with the Client / Supplier. This button will open the "New Meeting" window, to fill in the required details of the meeting and choose the attendees and recipients. For further information about meeting,
Change Handling StatusThe Status of the Client / Supplier can be changed after any phone call or meeting, by pressing the button. The new status depends on the current status and will be modified as follows:
Modify the Client Status
- Fictive Contact / Client Not Interested - This handling status is available for any client with a current status of "New" or "Follow Up + Meeting / P.Offer". When choosing this status, the user will be asked to write the reason for the new status. Please Note - Any client who's defined as "Fictive Contact", will be removed from the Clients list and will be added to the "Bad Leads" list. For any further information about the Bad Leads Click here.
- Problematic (Read Notes) - This status can be defined for a client with a current status of "Real Client" or "Real Client + Club / Contract". Please Note - the user must write a "Popup Serious Note" for this client card.
- Real Client + Club / Contract - This status is available for a "Problematic" Clients.
- Follow Up + Meeting / P.Offer - This status is available for any client that was defined as "Not Interested".
Modify the Supplier Status
- Follow up - This statues is automatically given by the system after the first contact with the supplier.
- Real Supplier - This status manually defined by the user. In order to define this status, choose the "Set As Real Supplier" after approving this supplier in the organization.
- Problematic (Read Notes) - This status is available for a "Real Supplier", by choosing "Set as Problematic".
Please Note -
- In order to change the Handling Status, the user must fill in the "abstract field".
- The "abstract" field can be modified for one hour after updating a new contact.
- A new contact record can be deleted from the table for 20 minutes.
This tab displays all of the email correspondences between the organization and the Client / Supplier. The searching fields at the top of this widow are used for filtering the Email records according to the required definitions.
The following action buttons are available in this tab:
|Filter records||Filter the records according to the values of the searching fields at the top of this this window.|
|Show All||Show all of the Email correspondences with the Client / Supplier.|
|Print his table. This option also allows to export a PDF file of this table or sent it by Email.|
|Create Mail||Create a new Email message. This button will open a new message window, using the Hyper Email System.|
This tab displays all of the Client / Supplier / Project tasks (open and completed) and allows to create new tasks. Any new task can be related to a Client / Supplier / Project card in Hyper or alternatively can be inner general tasks of the organization.
The action buttons at the top of this tab allows to choose the tasks to display in the table:
|Open Tasks||Display open tasks only.|
|All Tasks||Display all of the tasks.|
|Search Wizard||Use this option to create advanced search wizard (Filter).|
Create New Task
In order to create a new task, click thebutton. In the "New Task" window, the user should fill in all of the relevant information as described below:
There are two tabs in this window:
In this tab, the user should fill in the details of the task, according to the information fields. The "Agency" and "Department" fields, are available due to the definition of the "Public Task" fields. The task can be locked for changes by checking the Lock for Changes checkbox. The details fields are described at the bottom of this page.
The following action buttons will be available after saving the new task:
|Write Email About this Task||This button creates an Email message with all of the task details, for the person that this task is related to.|
|Linkage||Open the Hyper card of the Client / Supplier that is related to this task.|
|Delete||Cancel this task.|
This tab is used to follow up the progress and the status of the task. There are two available fields for modifications:
|Status||The current status of the task:
|Feedback / Notes||After updating the status, fill in the relevant details about the new status and the progress.|
Follow up Open Tasks
After creating a new task, it will be added to the list of tasks. The open tasks are also displayed in the Alerts List at the top of the Hyper main window.
Service tickets are queries / requests / complaints etc. refer to a service or a product that was supplied by the organization, and requires a treatment or a reference. This tab allows to create a new service ticket and display the list of service tickets related to this Client / Supplier card. This list of Service Tickets is also used for follow up, and to update the status of the service ticket, according to its relevant representatives activity and the customers satisfaction.
The table displays all of the related service tickets. The action buttons at the top of this window, allow to display the Open service tickets only, or to use the search wizard in order to create or use a customized filter.
Use the click here.button, in order to create a new Service Ticket. For further information about the service ticket,
The table in this tab displays all of the SMS messages that had been sent to the client / Supplier. Alternatively, the user can use the filter fields at the top of this window and press thebutton, to display specific required SMS messages. The following buttons are available in this page:
|Filter Records||Filter the records according to the filter fields at the top of this window.|
|Show All||Display all of the SMS records related to this Client / Supplier|
|Print this table. This button also allows to export this table or sent it by EMail.|
|New SMS||Send a New SMS Message.|
For further information about sending SMS messages, click here.
Hyper allows its users to save the records of the phone calls. Hyper takes the phone number and search for it in the phone fields of the client and suppliers cards. The table in this page displays all of the phone calls related to this card. The user can listen to these records by using the following buttons:
|Play||Play the phone call record.|
|Pause||Pause the playback.|
|Stop||Stop the playback|
|Jump Backward / Forward||Jump 10 seconds forward / backward.|
|Playback Position||The position of the playback on the time line.|
|Upload User Recording||Manually upload a phone call record.|
|Download to Local Disk||Download a phone call record to the local disk.|
This table contains all of the meeting records with this Client / Supplier. Double click on a meeting to open its card. For further information about creating a new meeting, Click here.
Changing Handling Status to Fictive and update the "Bad Client Leads" table.
When changing the handling status of a client to Fictive, only the values of the "Bad Client Leads" table will be saved. Therefore, if there are any other important information fields in the Client table
(hyp_Clients), that are not defined in the "Bad Client Leads" table, the system admin should define these fields in advanced, during the assimilation of Hyper.
Please Note - All of the values from the fields that are not defined in the "Bad Client Leads" table will be deleted.