Cash & Cheque
Transactions of cash and cheques must be followed, recorded and managed appropriately, in order to make sure that all of the transactions are organized and updated. Hyper allows the accounting manager to manage the cash and the cheques of the organization by using the tools and the information displayed in this tab.
This tab is used for managing the cash transactions of the organization, as well as for depositing and printing cheques. These activities can be managed in the following three sub-tabs:
- Cash Management - this tab gathers and displays the cash transaction in the organization. For further information, please read the next section.
- Receipts Cheques - manage the cheques receipts cheques, deposit cheques, manage bounced / replaced cheques and postpone cheques. For further information, click here.
- Printed Cheques - display the printed cheques, create and print new cheques. For further information, click here.
This tab displays the cash transactions of the organization as well as the calculated balance and allows to make an inner transactions of cash. The table displays the cash transactions according to the selected filters at the top of the window. The system allow to search the cash transactions by date, amount, currency, agency and drawer / station ID. There are three areas in this tab:
- The filter fields - Select the required filters for the report.
- Transactions table - This table displays all of the cash transactions.
- Calculated Balance - The cash balance, according to the filter definitions.
- Action buttons - the actions buttons at the top of the table are used for cash deposit and withdrawal.
Please note - the actions buttons are not available when using the filter fields.
This report displays the calculated cash balance according to the following filter fields:
|From / Till Date||The required transactions time-frame for the report.|
|From / Till Total Amount||The required transactions amount.|
|Currency||The required transactions currency. Leave this field empty to display the transactions of all currencies.|
|Agency||Select the agency of the required transactions.|
|Drawer / Station ID||Fill in the number of the drawer / station of the required cash transactions.|
The transactions table displays the cash transactions according to the defined filters. Additional customized information fields are displayed at the bottom of this table. Click on required cash transaction record to view its details.
This table calculates the cash balance of the organization, according to the displayed transaction in the results table. The balance will be automatically calculated after every deposit / withdrawal.
There are three action buttons in this tab. These action buttons are not available when using the filter fields.
- This action button is used for updating a cash deposit of the administration / owner. After pressing this button, fill in the deposit details in the following window. A new cash transaction record will be added to the cash transactions table.
- This button is used to report a bank deposit of cash withdrawal. After pressing this button , fill in the withdrawal details for the bank deposit in the following window, and print the withdrawal form. A new cash transaction record will be added to the cash transactions table.
- Fill in the withdrawal details and press the button. Search for the required bookkeeping account for the withdrawal and press the button. Please note - This action creates a Bookkeeping entry.
Inner Accounts Definitions
In order to make a withdrawal by administration / owner, define the inner accounts of the organization. Use the Inner Accounts tab of the Bookkeeping Module.