Enter C.C Clearing Confirmation (by 3rd party)
This window allows to enter C.C Clearing Confirmation, by manually entering the credit card details of the client. This option should be used for the following cases:
- If there is another clearing service which is not connected to Hyper, and it is necessary to create a record of the clearing and produce a receipt.
- In case of any malfunction or error that caused Hyper not to produce the receipt document. For this rare event, Hyper allows to use this option and fill in the clearing confirmation number from Hyper clearing table.
The "Total Amount" field will display a value according to the following terms:
- In the "Paying Now" tab of the Tax Invoice, the account balance will be displayed. This value will be automatically modified according to the received amount.
- In the Receipt tab, the account balance will be displayed according to the value of the "Receipt Collection Target" window. The balance will be automatically modified according to the received amount.
- If there is no receipt collection target, the total received amount will be displayed, according to the "Total Amount" field and the Bills/Coins table.
- In the Refund tab, the account balance will be displayed.
In order to approve this deal, fill in the credit card details, Monthly Payments, Owner details and account details (the bank details of the account can be selected by using thebutton). The system also requires a Cheque/CC Number as well as Voucher number and C.C Brand Name. Please pay attention to fill in all of the required details in this window.
When updating the monthly payment field, the "First Payment Amount" field will be automatically filled and can be modified. The rest of the amount will be equally divided between the next payments.